A cracking job opportunity has arisen within the NipNip team, which is directed by entrepeneur David Farr. See below for details and a contact address for those who wish to apply or find out more.
Do you want to earn more £££’s than you’ll get elsewhere? Only the best will do as we need exceptional people to join the one of the fastest growing companies in the cycling industry in London.
NipNip is an independent company based in Central London. We have a vacancy for a workshop manager for our busy and rapidly growing operation.
We work on all brands of bikes and pride ourselves in providing a seamless service with excellent customer service.
The workshop manager will be responsible for day to day management which includes improving performance, maintaining excellent customer service, controlling stock levels, and liaising with other members of the team.
You must have exceptional current product knowledge, be able to think on your feet, and be quick and efficient in servicing bikes with your decisions. You have to be self-motivated and decisive.
The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years previous workshop experience (ideally with workshop manager experience) with a minimum of Cytech 2 qualification or equivalent thereof, have a keen interest in cycling, and be a great team player/leader.
Other duties include:
- Organising rotas, training and motivation.
- Good communication skills and fluent English is essential.
- Stock control - ordering and maintaining stock levels.
- Product knowledge - must keep up to date with new products and provide staff training where necessary.
- Improving customer service by providing a great first impression and
quality after-sales care.
- Liaising with mechanics.
- Bringing new ideas to the table for promotions, events, etc.
- Attending community and business cycling events.
We offer a package that you will not get elsewhere, including bonuses, staff discounts and the opportunity to work within the best team in the industry.
If you think you have what it takes then please forward your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you think you would be a great addition to the NipNip team.